HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE A SATISFACTORY INSTALLATION
1. Check at least three references.
2. Never pay in full until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
3. Check to see that the contractor is insured.
4. Always review a “portfolio” of the contractor’s work.
5. Get multiple bids from multiple contractors.
6. Get a signed contract with an estimated completion date.
7. Inquire about “Hidden or Unforeseen” costs. Certain aspects of any installation may not become evident until work in underway. Check to see how these costs are to be billed.
Information regarding installation and installers may change rapidly. IN NO EVENT SHALL NATURAL STONE & TILE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES REGARDING INFORMATION CONCERNING INSTALLATION AND INSTALLERS.
NATURAL STONE & TILE MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF INSTALLATION OR ANY INSTALLER INFORMATION. Information regarding installers is provided “AS IS” with the understanding that the customer is fully responsible for investigation, verification and with the further understanding that NATURAL STONE & TILE HAS NO LEGAL LIABILITY REGARDING INSTALLATION OR INFORMATION ABOUT INSTALLERS.
JM Tile : Jeff Mora : http://www.jm-tile.com/
Creative Tile Solutions : Paul : http://creativetilesolutions.net/Testimonials.html
BellaRoca Tile & Stone : Jake Williams : http://www.bellarocatile.com
Interior Concepts : Scott Cowan : http://www.interiorconceptsmn.com
Jay of All Trades : Jay Tainter : http://www.jayofalltrades.info
Tony Rudolph : http://www.accentflooringmn.com
Freddie Serda : www.serdaremodeling.com
Tyler Haege : www.revive-my-home.com
Wade Ferris : www.simplybeautifulremodeling.com
Dan Holm : www.rapidregrout.com