Quick Pitch Kit
Natural Stone & Tile NST burnsville, mn brooklyn park, mn
Slate travertine granite marble glass mosaic onyx iris indian mohawk metal border listello miracle sealants tile ceramic porcelain versailles honed kundi multicolor autumn california gold durango noce rosso golden sienna iris ceramica wall tile floor tile ceramic tile porcelain tile mohawk flooring dal-tile portobello tile italian tilemosaic tile 1x1 2x2 4x4 tumbled 6x6 tumbled glass tile glass mosaic how to install tile indian stone NST handcrafted ceramic gainey azulev ivano tindaya cerdomus cedir edilgres edilcougi metal mosaic pool tile quarry grout sandstone china multicolor chinese slate kund multicolor slate china gold china multicolor glass tile glass mosaic pool tile gainey handcrafted tile mannington
Porcelain Tile ceramic tile travertine look 2x2 tumbled porcelain tile 13x13 tile floor tile porcelain floor tile natural stone & tile burnsville natural stone & tile brooklyn park
resin switch plates resin bathroom fixtures better bench recess it shower shelves
Quick pitch goof proof shower floor kit
Shower Floor Drainage Kit
Quick Pitch® is a revolutionary new product that will completely change the way in which a mortar bed is installed. In order to install a proper shower floor, the base of the shower has to have a proper slope for drainage. With Quick Pitch® this is easily accomplishable. Quick Pitch® is a shower floor drainage kit that creates a perfect shower floor-base slope to drain the water from the shower floor. Quick Pitch® can be used in Shower Stalls, Tile Tubs, Fountains or any installation that a proper slope is required (1/4" per foot). Quick Pitch® will save you time and money thus eliminating costly call backs due to improper slope to the drain. Quick Pitch® is made of the highest quality materials available which makes installation Quick and Easy!
A few simple installation steps, and you're set!
Quick Pitch® can be used in Shower Stalls, Tile Tubs, Fountains or any installation that a proper slope is required (1/4" per foot). Follow the following tile shower or tile tub installation guide. Within no time your shower or tub will have a proper floor drainage.
1. Unscrew threaded drain riser and position center ring on top of flange adaptor bolts with the float stick socket openings pointing Up.
2. Preposition float sticks and cut to desired length or add extended float sticks as needed. Insert the male tab on narrow end of float sticks into the selected female socket of center ring so that top of float stick and center ring are flush.
3. After positioning the float sticks in desired position, reinstall drain riser back into drain flange adaptor to hold the center ring and float sticks in place.
4. Mix the dry ingredients of your mud (1 part Portland cement and 4 parts sand) with your shovel or trowel. Add enough water to the dry admix (or premix) to bring this floor floating material to the consistency of a compact snowball.
5. Starting with the area farthest from your exit, spread your moistened add mix one section at a time. Slightly over-fill the section and spread the mud with your trowel or screed stick by dragging it along the top surface of the float sticks. Tamp-down or lightly compact the mud with your trowel.
6. After tamping and compacting, use your sponge to sprinkle a small amount of water over the entire surface. (photos left and below)